Buy Azithromycin online overnight from most trusted store in USA, Azithromycin is an antibiotic medication and belongs to the medication class known as macrolides. A scientist called Pliva discovered Azithromycin in the year 1980, and it got approved by the food and drugs administration in the year 1988. Azithromycin is a type of azalide. One can take this medicine orally and in the injection form. Azithromycin is available only with a proper prescription from a doctor.
What are the uses of Azithromycin?
Doctors prescribe Azithromycin to treat the following medical condition:
- Sinus infection causes by Moraxella catarrhalis or Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Community-acquired pneumonia related to Chlamydia pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenza, or S. pneumoniae
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) causes by Moraxella catarrhalis or Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Skin infections
- Chancroid genital ulcers (in males)
- Eye or Ear infections
- Any other conditions as they determine
How does Azithromycin work?
It decreases the production of protein in the body, thereby stopping bacterial growth in the body.
What precautions to take while using Azithromycin?
Please do take the following precautions while taking Azithromycin:
- You should take medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take it more often than prescribed.
- You should not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to it or any of its components or if you ever have or had jaundice or liver infection after using this medication.
- To ensure that taking Azithromycin is safe for you, you should tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health-related issues:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Myasthenia gravis
- Heart rhythm disorder
- Low potassium level in the body
- Long QT syndrome (including family history thereof)
- Lactating mothers and expecting women should not take this medication without consulting their doctor.
- It is best to frequently visit your doctor and take proper body checkups to avoid Azithromycin’s unpleasant and unwanted effects.
- Please avoid medical errors.
- It is a part of treatment only; to make the medicine work more effectively and follow your doctor’s advice more carefully.
- Tell your health expert if you are on any over-the-counter medication.
- Please don’t stop taking Azithromycin suddenly; otherwise, you may suffer through the withdrawal symptoms.
- Azithromycin may affect specific medical tests; tell your pathologist that you are on this medication.
- You can consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with Azithromycin.
- There are no specific Azithromycin overdose symptoms, but if you ever feel uneasy after taking this medicine, you should immediately consult your doctor and ask for medical help. You can also avail of emergency medical assistance by calling the poison helpline number at 1-800-222-1222.
- You should not take any antibiotic medication without consulting your doctor while using Azithromycin; it may increase the new infection risk.
- It is best to avoid direct exposure to sunlight; it can cause you sunburn.
- Please do ask your doctor about all the necessary precautions that you should take while using this medication.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines that you are taking before using Azithromycin.
What are Azithromycin side effects?
Some of the most common side effects of using Azithromycin include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the stomach or abdomen
You should stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Heart palpitations
- Pain in the chest
- Acid reflux
- Skin rashes
- Dry skin
- Liver infection resulting in nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice
- Heart rhythm disorder
- Any other allergic reaction to the medicine
- Trouble in breathing
You must report to your doctor from time to time if you ever experience any new symptoms or your symptoms are getting even worse.